- Current Prices:$409,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$245,$235 to $254/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,034 to 1,966Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Scottville At Powhatan Courthouse features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Scottville At Powhatan Courthouse are about $210,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.