- Current Prices:$495,000
- Closed Prices:$329,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$423,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$33 to $488/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:684 to 1,086Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Scripps Westview features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Scripps Westview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scripps Westview are about $340,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.