- Current Prices:$620,000 to $639,000
- Closed Prices:$467,000
- Median Sale Price:$467,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$333.33 to $369.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,021 to 2,775Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Sea Colony Place is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Sea Colony Place are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sea Colony Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.