- Current Prices:$375,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $624,150
- Median Sale Price:$429,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$394 to $677.44,$476 to $850/mo,$1426 to $2574/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Perfect for convening with friends and family, a clubhouse and pool are the top luxurious amenities in this building.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Sea Monarch Condominiums are about $290,000 – $725,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, covered parking, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.