- Current Prices:$349,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$291,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$338,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$434/mo,$398 to $434
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,561 to 2,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Sea Palms is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Sea Palms are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sea Palms typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.