- Current Prices:$1,545,000 to $3,455,000
- Closed Prices:$1,232,500 to $1,423,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1049
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $530/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,668 to 2,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Sea Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sea Village are about $865,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on 446.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.