- Current Prices:$170,000 to $219,000
- Closed Prices:$112,000 to $176,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$263 to $285/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:406 to 704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Seabreeze Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seabreeze Condominiums are about $80,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.