- Current Prices:$799,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$649,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$749,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$631
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $474,$410 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,580 to 1,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seabridge features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Seabridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seabridge are about $555,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.