- Current Prices:$388,000 to $2,069,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$813,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$477
- Association Fee Ranges:$64 to $775/mo,$0 to $561,$50,$192/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:909 to 3,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seabridge features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Seabridge are about $245,000 – $1,940,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.