- Current Prices:$919,000 to $3,099,000
- Closed Prices:$799,000 to $3,099,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$578
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $429/quarter,$0 to $475,$105 to $538/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 4,938Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, SeaCliff features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in SeaCliff are about $840,000 – $3,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.