- Current Prices:$515,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $583,000
- Median Sale Price:$508,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$460
- Association Fee Ranges:$338/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,441Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seacove Place features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Seacove Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seacove Place are about $360,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.