- Current Prices:$849,000 to $895,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$796,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$500
- Association Fee Ranges:$953/mo,$925 to $953
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 4,510Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Seagate Manor Condominiums are about $180,000 – $980,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.