- Current Prices:$1,099,000 to $3,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $5,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,845,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$660
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$2135 to $6900/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,513 to 13,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
In terms of home type, Seagate features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seagate are about $1,000,000 – $4,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.