- Current Prices:$774,500
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $605,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$730
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 2,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seagrape is a neighborhood in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Homes in Seagrape are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport, garage and driveway, and homes in Seagrape typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.