- Current Prices:$439,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$721/mo,$721 to $796
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,959Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
You can find a variety of stylish homes and prices to suit your price point in the community of Seagrape. Residences usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $632 to $895, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,469 to as high as $10,993 in this building.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.