- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$338,000 to $367,500
- Median Sale Price:$352,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$690,$1620 to $2081/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Seapointe are $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.