- Current Prices:$399,900 to $945,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$294
- Association Fee Ranges:$690,$1620 to $2081/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,420Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Seapointe are $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.