- Current Prices:$1,079,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$975,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$466
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $953/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,660 to 3,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Seaside At Belleair represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside At Belleair are about $450,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.