- Current Prices:$279,000 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $1,285,000
- Median Sale Price:$799,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$617
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $275,$222 to $600/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:525 to 2,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Seaside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside are about $230,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.