- Current Prices:$669,900 to $1,344,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $995,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$657
- Association Fee Ranges:$222 to $600/mo,$0 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:525 to 2,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Seaside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside are about $230,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.