- Current Prices:$2,290,000
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$25,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,072 to 6,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seaside Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside Point are about $295,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 4-car garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.