- Current Prices:$671,999 to $759,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $739,999
- Median Sale Price:$672,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$335/mo,$0 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 1,827Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seaside Villa features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Seaside Villa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside Villa are about $600,000 – $1,025,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.