- Current Prices:$349,900 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $393,300
- Median Sale Price:$284,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $45/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seaside Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaside Village are about $175,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.