- Current Prices:$72,500 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$19,500 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$1580 to $1738/quarter,$0 to $1764/mo,$0 to $995,$25 to $2328
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,323 to 2,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
Seaside Village features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,328, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,068 to as high as $45,491. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,328. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $755 to as high as $16,557.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.