- Current Prices:$67,000 to $3,137,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1764/mo,$0 to $1500,$25 to $2370
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,323 to 2,698Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Seaside Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Seaside Village are about $70,000 – $3,135,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.