- Current Prices:$167,900 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:707 to 1,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Seasons At Biltmore Lake is a neighborhood in Candler, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 2006 and 2006. Homes in Seasons At Biltmore Lake are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Seasons At Biltmore Lake typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.