- Current Prices:$498,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$462,600 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$518,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$470
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $430,$395 to $430/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,037 to 1,197Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, tennis, club house, dues paid monthly, pet rules, and weight limit.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seaspray features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 1978. In general, homes in Seaspray are $490,000 and sit on 42.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.