- Current Prices:$755,000
- Closed Prices:$595,000 to $1,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$741,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$508
- Association Fee Ranges:$502/mo,$485 to $510
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,487 to 2,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Seaview Hills is largely a condo community. The homes in Seaview Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaview Hills are about $500,000 – $970,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.