- Current Prices:$375,000 to $698,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $783,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaview Park are about $295,000 – $980,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.