- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$1,200,000 to $1,610,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,463,440
- Average $ per sq ft:$755
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,797 to 2,421Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seaview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaview are about $895,000 – $1,830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.