- Current Prices:$715,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$707,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$453
- Association Fee Ranges:$399,$399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,368 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Seaview is largely a attached home community. The homes in Seaview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seaview are about $550,000 – $695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.