- Current Prices:$1,025,000
- Closed Prices:$1,075,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,112,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$428
- Association Fee Ranges:$1118/mo,$1146 to $1415
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,708 to 3,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Seawatch At Jupiter is a residential building in Jupiter, Florida. It was constructed in 1983. Homes in Seawatch At Jupiter are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.