- Current Prices:$965,000
- Closed Prices:$935,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,042,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$473
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$1146 to $1693
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,708 to 3,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1983. In general, homes in Seawatch At Jupiter are about $650,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.