- Current Prices:$619,444 to $699,990
- Closed Prices:$588,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$657,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$392
- Association Fee Ranges:$407 to $412,$407 to $417/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,644 to 1,846Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Seawind represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seawind are about $375,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.