- Current Prices:$475,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$737,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$941 to $1280.41
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1961 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 2,596Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Seawinds Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seawinds Condominiums are about $340,000 – $785,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.