- Current Prices:$216,000 to $259,950
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $1,276,080
- Median Sale Price:$352,187
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$375 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,463 to 10,078Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sebastian Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sebastian Cove are about $185,000 – $850,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.