- Current Prices:$554,500
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $599,800
- Median Sale Price:$568,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$296
- Association Fee Ranges:$50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,631 to 2,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Sedonia are $495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.