- Current Prices:$338,900 to $824,998
- Closed Prices:$115,900 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$1440,$95 to $120/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,315 to 5,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seis Lagos are about $280,000 – $750,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.