- Current Prices:$118,500 to $169,888
- Closed Prices:$124,900 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$201.08 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Selwyn Village is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1945 and 1945. Homes in Selwyn Village are 800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Selwyn Village typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.