- Current Prices:$350,000 to $599,999
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $701,000
- Median Sale Price:$484,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$461
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:479 to 2,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seminary represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminary are about $100,000 – $630,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, parking spaces, rv/boat parking, side yard access, parking area, none and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.