- Current Prices:$275,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 2,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Seminole City is a neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida. Homes in Seminole City are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Seminole City typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.