- Current Prices:$69,500
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $90,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$58
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/mo,$50 to $58
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,701Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Seminole Colony Condominiums is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Seminole Colony Condominiums are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Seminole Colony Condominiums typically have one space.