- Current Prices:$257,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$339/quarter,$110 to $162/mo,$100 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 3,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Seminole Estates Townhomes is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,321 to as high as $3,018. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $150, and taxes for the year can range from $2,083 to $3,900.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.