- Current Prices:$229,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $381,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$339/quarter,$110 to $167/mo,$113 to $168
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 3,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seminole Estates Townhomes features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Seminole Estates Townhomes are about $125,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.