- Current Prices:$474,900 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$383,581 to $422,500
- Median Sale Price:$412,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$1 to $110/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,731 to 3,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Seminole Groves are $415,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.