- Current Prices:$430,000
- Closed Prices:$383,581 to $426,744
- Median Sale Price:$407,085
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$1 to $105/mo,$100 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,731 to 3,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Seminole Groves is a neighborhood in Seminole, Florida. Homes in Seminole Groves are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Seminole Groves typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.