- Current Prices:$360,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $437,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 3,608Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Seminole Heights Of North Tampa is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow style, and they were built between 1900 and 1994. Homes in Seminole Heights Of North Tampa are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Seminole Heights Of North Tampa typically have one space.