- Current Prices:$965,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $484,900
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 3,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Seminole Heights Of North Tampa is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Seminole Heights Of North Tampa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminole Heights Of North Tampa are about $95,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 2-car garage, driveway, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.