- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $243/mo,$218.74 to $238
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 2,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Seminole Palms is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Seminole Palms are about $85,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.