- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$237.87,$238 to $243/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,507 to 1,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Seminole Palms is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Seminole Palms are about $80,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.