- Current Prices:$220,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $243/mo,$218.74 to $238
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 2,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Seminole Palms is a neighborhood in Greenacres, Florida. Homes in Seminole Palms are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Seminole Palms typically have one space.