- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$154,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$199 to $220/mo,$590 to $660/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,205 to 1,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Seminole Palms are about $75,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.