- Current Prices:$159,900 to $164,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$196 to $199/mo,$590 to $690/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,205 to 1,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seminole Palms offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $196 to $660, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,437 to as high as $2,502. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $196 to $660. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,434 to $1,907.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.