- Current Prices:$484,900 to $869,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,680 to 9,669Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminole Ranches are about $375,000 – $890,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.