- Current Prices:$479,000 to $900,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$134/mo,$1200 to $1694
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,028 to 12,512Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Seminole Woods features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $110 to $1,540. Property taxes range from as low as $4,022 to as high as $14,072.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.