- Current Prices:$470,000 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$426,325 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$134 to $141.16/mo,$1200 to $1694
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,028 to 10,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminole Woods are about $400,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.