- Current Prices:$489,000
- Closed Prices:$311,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$467,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$272
- Association Fee Ranges:$380 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:986 to 1,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seneca Gardens features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seneca Gardens are about $145,000 – $445,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.