- Current Prices:$299,900 to $359,999
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1994 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seneca Point is a neighborhood in Havre De Grace, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are contemporary and colonial style, and they were built between 1994 and 2006. Homes in Seneca Point are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Seneca Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.