- Current Prices:$420,998
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$291
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $290,$290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 1,336Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Seneca Village features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Seneca Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seneca Village are about $280,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.