- Current Prices:$1,288,000 to $2,888,000
- Closed Prices:$899,000 to $3,198,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,462,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1077
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1934 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 2,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sequoia are about $380,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, rv/boat parking, driveway, converted garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.