- Current Prices:$299,900 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$410/quarter,$136.67,$135 to $136/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,247 to 3,311Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Sequoia is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Sequoia are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sequoia typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.