- Current Prices:$299,900 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$410/quarter,$136.67,$135 to $136/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,247 to 3,311Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Sequoia are $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.